Hi! I’m looking to expand my team!
Seeking creative, ambitious, hardworking, and goal-oriented individuals. You will be working in a fast-pace environment where you are expected to give 100%. Outgoing personality is a plus!
Graphic Design Intern
• Design clear engaging graphic communications for print and web. This will include logos, direct mail pieces, branded promotional items, website and social media graphics, posters, flyers, and other marketing materials as needed.
• Incorporate UI/UX best practices in website design and layout, and adapt designs for mobile formats
• 10-15 hrs per week. Ideally 2 to 3 days a week. Schedule negotiable.
Successful candidates will come to the role with a strong background in graphic arts:
- Prior experience creating graphics and a solid grasp of design concepts
- Comfort working in Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator
- Must have a computer. Access to graphic design and layout software is preferred
- Photography services including shooting, photo selection and manipulation skills MAJOR PLUS
- Enthusiasm for the design process and attentiveness to different project goals
- Must be extremely organized and detail oriented
- Must have excellent time management skills
- Must have ability to work independently as well as in partnership with team
- Must be able to define and work to deadlines
• Build your portfolio of work
• Hands on experience in the digital influencer and fashion space
• Flexible scheduling
• Opportunity to attend lots of fun events
• Potential to transition into full-time paid position
If any of these opportunities excite you and fit within your skills and experience, I’d love to hear from you! To apply, email me a cover letter, resume, and a sample of your work (if applicable).